We are Roundforest. Our mission is to simplify shopping. We’re a bootstrapped B2C product company in the e-commerce world that has grown to 40M visitors per month & millions in annual revenue.
We’re looking for a sharp senior marketing analyst who can help us create ongoing actionable insights to improve the company’s marketing campaigns and product. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, impact & team size of an early-stage startup.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams to come up with hypotheses, run experiments and use advanced data analysis techniques to validate/invalidate them.
- Communicate and champion the insights you find to drive change in the organization.
- Promote data-driven decisions by expanding our data and dashboards infrastructure.
- 2+ years experience in a marketing analyst role in a data-driven company.
- 1+ Years of hands-on SQL / Python skills
We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.
We offer great salaries, generous stock plans, & loads of extra perks including a high monthly Cibus allowance, stocked kitchen, personal development budget, & tons of fun gatherings happening all the time at our Tel Aviv HQ.