Roundforest is on a mission to help busy people make shopping decisions with peace of mind. We’re looking for a passionate candidate who gets excited about the opportunity to join our journey and impact 40,000,000 consumers (and counting).
Product Marketing Manager objective
We're building a new product to help people make insightful shopping decisions. Our PMM's role is to bring our new vision to life through product experiences, brand efforts and organic marketing strategies.
At Roundforest, we value creative thinking and therefore often will do things differently. Accordingly, Roundforest's Product Marketing Manager role may differ in a few ways from similar positions out there:
A Product Marketing Manager at Roundforest is a key role that drives marketing strategy while also having a direct, significant impact on the product’s offering.
As part of our holistic product marketing approach, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing both inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
Finally, we’re looking for candidates with a ׳hop margin׳ - a secret ingredient we look for in all new hires. In other words, this position requires the candidate to leap into the next phase of their career and to step outside their comfort zone, while maintaining a reasonable learning curve. Let's evolve together!
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing
- Strong product orientation and a track record of creating user-centered experiences
- Deep sense of consumer empathy and the ability to turn it into impactful product and marketing initiatives
- Expert in creating product positioning and messaging, crafting the story of the product, and building user journeys
- An ability to use analytical skills and make data-driven decisions to drive product marketing strategy
- Experience conducting in-depth market research, analyzing competitor's products and marketing efforts, and identifying industry trends
- Experience in developing GTM strategies and executing successful marketing campaigns for new products and features
- Experience in marketing a B2C product
- An understanding of branding processes and establishing brand strategies
- Background in creating content marketing strategies
We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we explicitly seek people who bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.