Who We Are:
The Roundforest story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2014, we’re a bootstrapped B2C product company that has grown to 40M visitors per month & millions of annual revenue.
Our main focus now is launching the next generation of shopping recommendation experiences for the consumer. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, impact & team-size of an early-stage startup.
Our journey is only 1% done.
Operation Manager’s Mission:
Creating a productive work environment and making our people feel at home.
This position reports to Ziv Noy, VP Finance.
At Roundforest, each team member has autonomy when it comes to deciding how to achieve the mission at hand. You’ll be a great fit for the Operation Manager role if you’re excited about and excellent at the following:
- Office operation. Full responsibility for all office and employee needs, maintenance, and appearance, ordering equipment and refreshments, negotiating with suppliers, dealing with municipal and government institutions, welcoming and hosting the company’s guests and more.
- Finance administration. Financial support to the company’s VP Finance including preparing the monthly package for the bookkeeper, dealing with invoices, payments, employees’ salaries, preparation of financial reports, collating and filing expenses.
- HR Operation. Including welfare activities, supporting the recruitment process, onboarding and offboarding of team members.
- Social Media management. Operate and manage Roundforest’s website and Social Media Platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram).
- Personal Assistant to the CEO. Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments for the CEO, booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation, preparing reports and presentations and miscellaneous personal tasks to support the CEO and assist him to manage his time efficiently.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Experience in a similar position at a Hi-Tech company.
- High level of Hebrew and English- Must!
- Accountable and get things done.
- Exude positive energy and assertiveness.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Have exceptional time management skills, strong attention to detail, and is able to prioritize.
- Extremely organized and able to follow up with various ongoing action items.
- Enthusiastic about Roundforest’s consumer-focused mission and culture of creative-impact empowerment.
We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.
We offer great salaries, generous stock plans, & loads of extra perks including a high monthly Cibus allowance, stocked kitchen, personal development budget, & tons of fun gatherings happening all the time at our Tel Aviv HQ.
Are you getting goosebumps reading about this role at Roundforest? We would love to hear from you – so send us your CV and we promise to be in touch soon! Bonus points for tracking down your potential future manager and telling him/her how excited you are.
#Operations #Officemanager #Operationsmanager #Officeadmin
#HiringNow , #GetHired , #Hiring , #startupjobs
#roundforest , #shoppingSimplified, #lifeatroundforest , #startupnation
To learn more about Roundforest’s spirit click- https://www.roundforest.com/join-the-team/