Who We Are:
The Roundforest story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2014, we’re a bootstrapped B2C product company that has grown to 40M visitors per month & millions of annual revenue.
Our main focus now is launching the next generation of shopping recommendation experiences for the consumer. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organisation that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, impact & team-size of an early-stage startup.
Our journey is only 1% done.
Marketing Program Manager Mission:
Initiate, plan and execute user acquisition projects.
This position reports to Yonatan Loewidt, CTO.
At Roundforest, each team member has autonomy when it comes to deciding how to achieve the mission at hand. You’ll be a great fit for the Marketing Program Manager role if you’re excited about the following:
- Perform market analysis, identify opportunities and form them into coherent action plans to be executed.
- Deliver on marketing projects. Key projects include working with SEO Experts, Content Writers, Translators, Engineers, Designers and Product Managers.
- Author functional requirements, design specifications, roadmaps, status updates, or other documents.
- Drive team(s)/partners to meet project goals through meetings, processes, and influence. Drive detailed discussions and high-level alignment.
- Check the quality of deliverables.
- Communicate effectively up to company leadership, and across disparate stakeholder groups such as product, engineering, and marketing.
- Improve project and process efficiency. Optimize cross-team processes that improve team efficacy and delivery.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Project/Product Manager, writing requirements, setting processes, and facilitating teams.
- 1+ years of experience working as a Digital Marketer, hands-on implementing SEO activity.
- Experience with experiment planning and statistical analysis.
- Enthusiastic about Roundforest’s consumer-focused mission and culture of creative-impact empowerment.
We offer great salaries, generous stock plans, & loads of extra perks including a high monthly Cibus allowance, stocked kitchen, personal development budget, & tons of fun gatherings happening all the time at our Tel Aviv HQ.
Are you getting goosebumps reading about this role at Roundforest? We would love to hear from you – so send us your CV and we promise to be in touch soon! Bonus points for tracking down your potential future manager and telling him/her how excited you are.
#HiringNow , #GetHired , #Hiring , #startupjobs
#roundforest , #shoppingmadeeasy , #lifeatroundforest , #startupnation
To learn more about Roundforest’s spirit click- https://www.roundforest.com/join-the-team/